Privacy & Cookies:
NikomLight.com informs you about the way of collecting, storing and processing the data of customers and users using the aforementioned online store for lighting and electrical materials.
The privacy of your personal data is our priority. For this reason, this privacy and cookie statement explains the mechanisms and methods of collecting and storing personal data of current, futurs and potential customers as well as NikomLight.com users.
PERSONAL DATA WHICH WE RECEIVE AND STORE
All your data posted on the site is completely confidential, protected and will only be used for the site's needs - for processing and delivering the order, making a connection with you and providing information in the form of a newsletter (everyone has the right to refuse to subscribe at any time), observing the regulation of the Personal Data Protection Act. You agree that your personal data will be collected, stored, processed and used by NikomLight.com and third parties authorized by us: courier companies, banks and other companies to proceed your orders, maintain your account, including registering the orders, sending the products, performing ordered services, invoicing and resolving disputes.
Administration of personal data
NikomLight.com commits to protect and store customer’s personal information, to refrain from malicious and unethical practices, and to not provide your data to third parties for advertising or other purposes. Nikomlight.com is owned by Nicom Group Ltd. The company is registered as an administrator of personal data by the Commission for Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Bulgaria within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Act pursuant to Article 14, paragraph 4 of the Personal Data Protection Act with Reg.№1382745 / 16.12. 2103.
NikomLight.com stores all personal data voluntarily provided by customers to the online store at a dedicated server. The server center is located within the European Union and meets all European standards and requirements for this purpose.
Types of personal data that we store
Types of personal data that "Nicom Group Ltd" stores are: name and surname, email address, telephone, address, IP address, order history, and any additional information that the users of the site voluntarily provide and fill in their profiles
- Information you provide to us when you sign up, place an order or use our services and our site, such as your name, surname, phone number, delivery address, email address, and any additional information you voluntarily fill in when create your user profile;
- Information we need when report a problem with our online store;
- Order history and payment methods
- Information collected through cookies.
Period of personal data storage
After and if users have given their accord for collecting, storing and processing of their personal data in order to handle a request or inquiry on the above mentioned website, Nikom Group Ltd. stores the personal data of each user for a period of 5 years. After this period, an automated users profile checking is performed. Inactive for this period will be deleted.
Deletion of personal data
If you DO NOT WISH to have your personal data stored for purposes of setting up and servicing orders by NikomLight.com, you could state your wish for DELETION of your personal data at this e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deletion of personal data
WHY WE COLLECT AND STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
"Nikom Group" Ltd. collects and processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Enable personalized access for each user;
- Better service and user experience in the company's online platform;
- Processing THE orders from the users;
- Produce anonymous statistics for online store users;
- Providing discounts and promotions;
- Sending emails and notifications about upcoming games, promotions and other company activities;
- Consumer behavior analysis to improve the platform and deliver new products and services
WHAT ARE THE "COOKIES"?
Cookies are small text files that are saved on your device (desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone) while visiting websites. Typically, cookies contain the site name, unique ID, and expiration date. They can also record how long you are on a page, which links you click, language preferences, site colors, and more. "Cookies" can not be used to disclose your identity or personal information.
WHAT "COOKIES" WE USE
- Login and Authentication. When log in to your personal account at NikomLight.com, we save a unique ID number and the exact moment of signing in to an encrypted cookies on your device. This cooki lets you navigate from a page on a page to the site without having to re-enter each page. You can also save your login information so you do not have to sign in with each subsequent visit to the site.
- Storing information, you provide on a web site. When you provide information or add products to a shopping cart at NikomLight.com, we store the data in a cookie in order to remember the products and information you have added.
- Social media. Some of our websites include Facebook cookies, including those that allow users who are logged in to the social networking service to share content through this service.
- Criteo Cookies. These are third-party cookies, Criteo Corp., which serve the purpose of marketing to provide better customer service.
The site is secured with a Secure Socet Layer certificate / QuickSSL Premium certificate, RapidSSL, Comodo Essential /, which provides an encrypted connection between the server and your personal browser to provide security for your personal data.